Monday, September 29, 2008

Tina Fey for Prez

I finally watched SNL. DVR is my fave. As everyone knows, SNL has been one of my favorite shows since I was old enough to stay awake that long. Or old enough to use the VCR to record it to watch later. Oh.

So. To Review. Besides all the other reasons I throw up in my mouth every time I see or hear Sarah Palin, have I mentioned how much I HATE HER ACCENT. It makes my ears bleed. Considering where I grew up, her accent is horrible. Watching Fargo is easier to listen to. BTW, did she even go to college?

Below is a link just to Part 1 of Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin. Notice: The video itself actually refers you to the SNL skit making fun of this interview. That is HILARIOUS.



This features the two Herb anchorpeople talking about Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin and also features a super scary side by side comparison of the two. Sorry only link available here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ7YToLeNIo&feature=related

This is the FULL clip of Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin on SNL. I effing love her (Tina Fey). (Sorry for 2 second commerical -- BLERG.)



For real though, the moral of this story is that the world is in the crapper. Bigtime.





No comments: