Monday, October 6, 2008

Why re-invent the wheel?



I was just thinking...I am not that novel. I've only had a blog for a hot second (maybe less). Somebody with a real blog must have already blogged about everything I may consider blogging about or haven't even thought of blogging yet. With that in mind, I have decided to apply a 'law-school' strategy to real life. Can you believe it? Don't re-invent the wheel!

For example, why blog about all the artists who have made work in support of Obama when, if I google well, I can link to a blog where someone has done all the work of compiling this blog for me. In March.

Thanks YesButNoButYes.

Thanks Papermag.com.

Thanks NY Post.

Thanks Barack Obama's website.

Thanks Weiner Dogs for Obama.


2 comments:

trb said...

Thanks Claude.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/search.php?text=obama&class=0

DM said...

post modern blogging?